Lovingly created and researched, our Boost Balls have been especially designed with breastfeeding mums in mind! Just simply add a few key fresh ingredients, mix and make so you can just have these lactation balls ready to grab as needed either for yourself or any
Containing a tasty combination of 100% organic and well-known milk boosting ingredients like raw dark chocolate, oatmeal, linseed meal, sunflower & almond meal, this delicious, nutrient bliss ball pre-mix has milk boosting benefits for breastfeeding mothers AND safe, healthy, beneficial ingredients that the whole family can enjoy at the same time – GUILT FREE! Easy to make & have on hand for quick bursts of long-lasting energy.
For your health and wellbeing our organic Boost Balls are:
- Breastfeeding Friendly
- Wheat Free
- Dairy Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- 100% Organic
- No Baking Required
Australian Made Blended and packed in Australia from Australian Ingredients.
- Simply add to a bowl:
- 3 tbs of nut butter
- 4 tbs of coconut oil
- 4 tbs of maple syrup
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix together.
- Roll into balls.
- Refrigerate or can be frozen for up to 3 months.
275gm = approximately 20 balls per packet
The shelf life is 12 months from manufacturing date and is stamped on the packaging. They should be stored in a dry ambient area.
Organic oatmeal, organic linseed meal, organic sunflower meal, *organic almond meal, organic raw dark chocolate (organic raw cacao).
- Organic Oatmeal has been used for centuries by breastfeeding mothers for its well-known reputed milk boosting benefits, but it also has more far reaching overall health benefits for mums and whole families alike and so was an essential ingredient when we formulated this recipe.
- Organic Linseed Meal (aka flaxseed) contains phytoestrogens that may influence breast milk production. Linseed also contains essential fatty acids that can help lower cholesterol, stabilize blood sugar levels and even help lower blood pressure.
- Organic Sunflower Meal is high in antioxidants that can help both mums and bubs fight infections and bacteria and keep everyone in the family as healthy as possible. It’s also a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids too that help in the same ways as linseed and are also great for helping the brain development in babies via breastmilk.
- Organic Almond Meal is a healthy source of both protein and calcium. Many breastfeeding mums find that it helps to increase the creaminess, sweetness, and amount of their breast milk. (*contains nuts)
- Organic Raw Dark Chocolate (organic raw cacao) is amazingly high in antioxidants and being a natural mood enhancer will give you a boost of energy and also helps promote healthy brain function and overall feelings of wellbeing.