Start or end your day right with this nutritious, warming beverage that has so many health benefits.
Lovingly created from 100% organic and well-known Lactation milk boosting and healing spices like turmeric, ginger, cardamom and cinnamon. This delicious and nutrient dense Golden Mylk powder can be safely used throughout pregnancy, has milk boosting benefits for breastfeeding mothers AND most importantly has safe, healthy, beneficial ingredients that the whole family can enjoy at the same time – GUILT FREE!
Golden Mylk has long been reputed to help aid healing, increase milk supply and even help throughout pregnancy thanks to it’s rich composition of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s packed full of manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
Australian Made Blended and packed in Australia from Australian Ingredients.
- Add 1 tsp of dry mix to 500ml of preferred milk (we love half coconut, half almond).
- Warm on the stove & add 1 tbsp of maple syrup or honey.
- Serve warm or alternatively chill in the fridge and enjoy as a delicious iced golden mylkshake!
175gm = approximately 30 servings per packet
The shelf life is 12 months from manufacturing date and is stamped on the packaging. They should be stored in a dry ambient area.
This product falls under a GST-free category. Your invoice will be GST-free for this product.
Organic turmeric, organic cardamom, organic ginger and organic cinnamon.
- Organic Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as both a cooking spice and medicinal herb and for good reasons. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may help aid the body’s healing processes (especially important after childbirth) and is also reputed to help increase brain function, lower risks of cardiovascular conditions and other inflammatory conditions like arthritis too. It also has been traditionally used for its much reputed benefits towards helping increase breastmilk supply, while also helping provide pain relief and even decreasing depression.
- Organic Cardamom has so many potential benefits to both mums and their breastfed bubs that including it in this recipe was a must! It’s high in essential antioxidants so will work together with those in turmeric to really help both mums and babies stay as healthy as possible, naturally. Cardamom also contains high levels of digestive enzymes aiding in that regard and helping metabolism at the same time. It’s also high in vitamin A which is essential for eyesight and also hair growth and has calming properties that help the nervous systems of both mum and bubs alike.
- Organic Ginger is an amazing and well known ingredient that’s also been long reputed to help assist healing, especially after childbirth, while at the same time is also a well known natural galactagogue (milk boosting) breastfeeding ingredient that many cultures have used for centuries. Like cardamom, it also has a calming effect on the body, making it great to help reduce stress as well. But, ginger is also probably most well known for it’s stomach settling properties and it’s ability to help nausea especially that caused by morning sickness during pregnancy and when combined with all the ingredients in our Golden Mylk makes for a beneficial and highly nourishing drink that mums-to-be can enjoy throughout their pregnancy too, giving their bodies vital nutrients to prepare for birth and beyond.
- Organic Cinnamon is another lesser known but powerfully reputed milk boosting ingredient too that’s beneficial for breastfeeding mums! It’s also so tasty and coordinates so well with our other ingredients to help make our Golden Mylk such a tasty and enjoyable drink day or night. Everyone in the family will benefit from it in some way!