Like all the Yummy Mummy Food Company products, a lot of research and love has gone into our Healthy Hot Chocolate, so you’ll know it’s one of the only truly healthy Lactation Hot Chocolates you’ll find! Also sits beautifully alongside the other highly functional and effective food and beverages in our breastfeeding range.
Containing a tasty combination of 100% organic and well-known milk boosting ingredients, this is a delicious, nutrient dense drink that can be enjoyed by breastfeeding mothers as well as the rest of the family – GUILT FREE!
For your health and wellbeing our 100% organic Healthy Hot Chocolate features:
- Sourced from an ACO (Australian Certified Organic) Processor
- Free from insecticides, pesticides and other chemicals
- Free from fillers or preservatives
- GMO Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Caffeine Free
- Yeast Free
- Foil lined resealable packet for maximum freshness and flavour
While this hot chocolate was formulated for breastfeeding mothers, it is perfectly safe option for those not breastfeeding or even the kids! As the Hot Chocolate powder formulation is full of nutritious ingredients you can also use it in smoothies, protein balls, milk shakes, biscuits and more… How amazing to have a multi-purpose use, not just for drinking and breastfeeding supply.
Australian Made with local and imported ingredients. Blended and packed in Australia.
200gm = approximately 40 servings per packet
Organic raw dark chocolate (raw cacao beans, evaporated coconut nectar, cashew, hazelnut, almond), organic coconut sugar, organic maca, organic millet flour, organic coconut milk powder, sea salt.
- Organic Raw Cacao Powder is amazingly high in antioxidants and being a natural mood enhancer will give you a boost of energy and also helps promote healthy brain function and overall feelings of wellbeing. >contains tree nuts<
- Organic Coconut Sugar is naturally low on the glycemic index and has a rich mineral profile.
- Organic Maca provides calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous amino acids. It has long been reputed to help balance hormones, alleviate depression, anxiety, stress and mood swings. >Maca is not recommended for people with thyroid conditions<
- Organic Millet Flour is made from seeds making it gluten free, it is also a reputed lactogenic (milk-boosting) food that’s been used by mother’s for centuries. Millet is high in fiber and protein and rich in B vitamins, (especially niacin, B6 and folic acid), phosphorus, manganese (a trace mineral that acts as an antioxidant).
The shelf life is 12 months from manufacturing date and is stamped on the packaging. They should be stored in a dry ambient area.