Beautiful, naturally sweet and most importantly highly effective milk boosting Lactation Tea!
Like all the Yummy Mummy Food Company products by Totally Devoted, so much thought and love has gone into creating this tea blend so that it’s not only the tastiest lactation tea you will find, but also one that sits beautifully on store shelves alongside the other highly functional and effective foods in the Feeding Cookie range.
The ingredient list has quite a unique mix that you will find in the world of lactation teas and has been specially chosen to work together to taste great and help build milk supply. However, during testing Totally Devoted were overwhelmed with compliments that it’s so nice that it’s a fantastic tea option for ANY tea drinker and a perfectly safe option for those not breastfeeding or even kids who are loving it’s natural sweetness!
Loose leaf rosehip, apple, aniseed, fennel, raspberry leaves, marigold, verbena, sunflower, peppermint, marshmallow, berries and pineapple.
I was lucky enough to receive some samples of this tea and WOWSERS, it was the nicest surprise! I was expecting it to taste grassy like a lot of lactation teas do, but it was sweet and the smell was nostalgic of something lovely from the past I couldn’t quite place. Best of all, I enjoyed it over several days with my Feeding Cookies and my bub was inundated with milk! Happy Mum (and bub)! ~ Sharon
1) Size: 50gm packet – approximately 20 servings
2 ) The cookies are made in a manufacturing facility that follows all food and safety protocols and holds the necessary certificates. They comply with the Food Standards for Australia & NZ.
3) The shelf life is 6 months from manufacturing date and is stamped on the back of the packaging. They should be stored in a dry ambient area.
4) Postage Options available:
- 1-40 packets = $9.95 postage
- 41-100 packets = $13.95 postage
- 100+ packets = $ 17.95 postage
*some regional areas will incur additional charges.
5) Current batch in stock on all products, see box below. Note, all Wholesale orders will be sent with the later best before date currently in stock, this date could be later then the date listed below giving you a longer best before expiry.
* If your customers are concerned about breast milk supply or their baby’s health, they should always seek help from a health care provider. Lactation consultants, breastfeeding counsellors, specialist nurses like child health nurses or doctors can also help with any breastfeeding questions or concerns they may have. The Australian Breastfeeding Association is also a great resource for information and support.