In applying with Wholesale Baby to stock any of the Wholesale Baby Brands, you agree to adhere to and accept the following terms and conditions outlined below:
1. All prices quoted are in Australian (AUD) Dollars unless otherwise specified.
2. Products are traded under the agreement that they are not to be sold (either retail or wholesale) on any internet auction website, group buying, blog site or social media site at any time. If unsure, please ask us. E.g. Ebay, Etsy, MadeIt, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Blog sites.
3. Products must only be sold on your business’s retail website or in your Bricks and Mortar store. There are no exceptions to this condition whatsoever.
4. If you choose to attend markets of any kind and sell any Wholesale Baby Brand, you MUST notify Wholesale Baby ahead of time with your intention to do so and to seek approval from the brand.
5. Each Wholesale Baby Brand reserves the right to have the final approval of your store retailing their products. As a result, you may have approval to retail their products from some of our Brands but not from others.
6. You are not authorised to publish to your business or personal Facebook Page, Twitter profile, blog site or any other website, including your own, any brand information or images from any Wholesale Baby Brands until you have been given written approval from Wholesale Baby to retail that individual Brand. If you do so without receiving this permission, you will be asked to remove the images and information immediately.
7. All goods remain the property of the Wholesale Baby Brand that the Retailer is purchasing from until payment has been received in full or a credit application has been approved directly from the Brand in question.
8. Payments can be made via Paypal, Direct Deposit or Credit Card to the Brands direct. Unless otherwise noted upon invoice.
9. Delivery fees will remain payable on all orders & amounts will be confirmed upon receipt of order details.
10. All wholesale information received from Wholesale Baby is to remain confidential and not to be reproduced at any time.
11. When doing any form of advertising, promotions, competitions or giveaways featuring any Wholesale Baby Brand’s products, please notify Wholesale Baby first. We encourage such forms of marketing but require notification first. When we are aware of these activities, we are able to promote and support your business better.
12. Please direct ALL enquiries and orders regarding Wholesale Baby or Wholesale Baby Brands to your sales agent or email email@example.com. Wholesale Baby is engaged to act as representative to Wholesale Baby Brands and we are best placed to respond to your enquiry or order in the fastest possible timeframe.
The retailer as detailed in the Application for Wholesale Access Form confirms:
1. That they agree to comply with the above Terms & Conditions at all times
2. That a breach of any of the said Terms & Conditions will initiate IMMEDIATE cancellation of this Retailer Agreement.
Wholesale baby is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our newsletters (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
*Please note that users details will be passed onto Wholesale baby staff and contractors to look after all your enquiries and orders. All orders placed will be passed on to the relevant brands orders for invoicing. This is a requirement for Wholesale Baby, staff, contractors and brands to place any orders.